15 Reasons Why You Should Date A Real Estate Agent / Realtor
15 Reasons to Date a Real Estate Agent / Realtor
If your real estate agent asks you out — and not just to see a gem of a house that’s been on the market for a while — give him/her a chance and say yes.
Here are 15 reasons to date a real estate agent:
1. According to Modern Family’s Phil Dunphy, “Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer.”
2. Real estate agents are good negotiators.
3. They don’t give up easily. (He won’t give up easily on you, either.)
4. Real estate agents are comfortable with taking calculated risks, depending on commission to pay their bills.
5. Crave confidence in a date? Real estate agents trust their own abilities to sell properties and close deals for clients.
6. He’s a matchmaker: Real estate agents help clients’ dreams of home ownership come true by pairing what they can afford with what they need.
7. He probably doesn’t live in his parents’ basement.
8. For realtors, beauty is more than skin deep. They can see the potential in a property that others can’t.
9. Real estate agents are self-motivated, driven to succeed in a difficult field of work.
10. Real estate agents are accessible. They intentionally make themselves available to their clients — and, in all likelihood, to their significant others.
11. No 9-to-5 here. If you’re also a freelancer, a real estate agent’s unconventional schedule might appeal to you. Sure, she might be busy tomorrow evening, but she might also be able to swing a weekday brunch.
12. Real estate agents are smart — and good at math. They’re always updating courses and intentionally learning more about their business and the neighborhoods they sell in.
13. Can’t handle awkwardness? Real estate agents depend on their people skills to survive financially. Invite a realtor to a dinner party, and he/she will bring out the charm.
14. A good real estate agent is discerning. He/she knows when to sell a property and when to hang on to it.
15. You’ll learn more about your city. Date a real estate agent, and you’ll get an education in thriving neighborhoods, up-and-coming areas to watch, zoning laws and gentrification.
” THE REALTOR “
Coming to your home soon!!!
HOME IMPROVEMENT REBATE PROGRAM In Long Beach CA
HOME IMPROVEMENT REBATE PROGRAM In Long Beach
The Home Improvement Rebate Program is currently accepting applications for the Home Improvement Rebate Program!
Contact the City of Long Beach, Neighborhood Services Bureau at (562) 570-6866 for more information and to request an application.
The Home Improvement Rebate Program reimburses eligible owners of residential properties up to $2,000 to improve the exterior of their properties. Since 1987, property owners have received rebates to pay for improvements including painting, stucco, doors, and driveways, repairing porches and windows, and new landscaping.
WHAT IS THE HOME IMPROVEMENT REBATE PROGRAM?
The program provides a reimbursement of up to $2,000 to eligible property owners with exterior code violations visible from the street to improve the exterior of their residential properties.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Property owners of both single-family and multi-family owner occupied or rental property with exterior code violations visible from the street are eligible. Income limits apply for property occupants.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Residential property owners may complete an application form and submit it to the Neighborhood Services Bureau staff. Upon receipt of your completed application, ownership of the property and income eligibility of the residents living in the property will be verified and eligibility will be determined. If you qualify, a Certificate of Eligibility will be sent to you authorizing you to proceed with improvements.
PLEASE NOTE: Structures built prior to 1940 require environmental approval by the State of California before a Certificate can be issued. This process can take 6 weeks to complete.
WHAT KIND OF IMPROVEMENTS ARE ELIGIBLE?
Improvements to the exterior of the property that are visible from the street, with the exception of roofs, fences and security bars. The program is designed to improve the curb-appeal of our neighborhoods and eliminate deteriorated conditions.
ONCE THE WORK IS COMPLETE, HOW SOON WILL I RECEIVE THE REBATE CHECK?
The Neighborhood Services Bureau will process your rebate check within six to eight weeks of receiving the required receipts and a completed Owner Invoice.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Applications are available now. Assistance with your application will also be available at the:
Help for the Homeowner Resource Fair
Thursday, February 27, 2014
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Neighborhood Resource Center
425 Atlantic Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90802
FREE Parking Available Behind Building
Please call the Neighborhood Services Bureau at (562) 570-6866 or email email@example.com.
HOME IMPROVEMENT REBATE PROGRAM In Long Beach
Gelson’s Supermarket in Long Beach is waiting for you. Lifestyles of Long Beach.
Gelson’s Long Beach location. Gelson’s was founded in 1951 by brothers Bernard and Eugene Gelson as an extraordinary grocery shopping experience for discerning consumers. Gelson’s Markets is recognized as one of the nation’s premier supermarket chains. Each location is singularly known as the area’s best market for superior produce, highest quality meat, seafood and deli, an unmatched selection of wine and liquor, and exceptional service.
Lifestyles of Long Beach & Real Estate welcome Gelson’s Supermarket to Long Beach.
Fragrance from the beautiful arrangements from the Floral Department greet you as you walk in. To your immediate left is the Bakery. Renaud’s Bakery & Coffee Bar is a very popular bakery that serves up its delicious French pastries and treats. The deli has a large selection of hot foods and a self-serve bar. The most exciting things this store has to offer, is the Gateway Wine Bar and it is located right in the front of the deli for you to try some of the select wines and beers Gelson’s offers. the wine bar also offers a selection of small plate options.
Gelson’s Super Market in Long Beach also offers a refreshing rooftop dining area over looking Alamitos Bay. Shoppers can grab a pastry and coffee or some delicious freshly made sandwiches from the Deli and enjoy the beautiful sites of the bay.
Having a top organization like Gelson’s open a store in Long Beach shows their confidence that Long Beach is one of the top cities in all of California. Long Beach is one of the three cities in California that has downtown on the Pacific Ocean. Our city truly has so much to offer its residents. Long Beach is a great place to live.
Address: 6255 E 2nd St, Long Beach, California 90803Phone:(562) 430-6042Hours:
Monday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Tuesday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Wednesday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Thursday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Friday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Saturday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Sunday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
If you are looking to buy or sell your home in Long Beach please call us for a consultation. We are a Team of Local Realtors that really take pride in knowing what this city has to offer.
For all of your Real Estate needs & more… Call Ricardo the Realtor. 562-533-4003
Selling homes all over Long Beach is our business. Communities include: Alamitos Heights, Belmont Heights, Belmont Shore, Bixby Knolls, California Heights, Del Lago, Downtown Long Beach, El Dorado Park, Naples Island, Park Estates, The Peninsula, Spinnaker Bay, Wrigley to mention a few.