Long Beach Grand Prix Events – I want to see you out there!
Join us during your lunch break for a stroll around the same track where the world’s best Indy Car drivers will rocket by at over 180 mph. Beach Streets’ Grand Prix View sponsored by the City of Long Beach is back!
WHEN: Tuesday, March 28
TIME: 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
WHERE: Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach Track
More info here >>> http://bit.ly/PrixView
“For all of your Real Estate needs & more… Call Ricardo the Realtor.”
Selling your home?
We utilize proven marketing techniques to obtain you the highest & best offer for your home. Gone are the days of placing a sign in your lawn, ad in the local newspaper & inputting the info into the MLS. We use todays technology via customized online marketing, our very own mobile app to get your home the exposure it requires to get you the best price. We market your home not only locally but world wide on our site that is translated over 19 languages. We can show you how our tech savvy approach will make a world of difference when we sell your home.
Buying your home?
Driving around looking at “For Sale” signs is NOT the way to buy a home & allow us to tell you why. The “Listing Agent” already has a fiduciary duty to his client – The Seller. That agent has to get the highest price for their clients home. As your Buyer Realtor Team we look out for you, the Buyer. We are in your corner making sure your interests are 1st. Our Real Estate Agents follow a proven strategy that works. We pride ourselves in creating friendships & partnerships with our clients. This is a life long venture that we are in & client satisfaction is our only goal.Go to RicardoTheRealtor.com to search for homes in your area.
“For all of your Real Estate needs & more. Call Ricardo The Realtor.”
15 Reasons Why You Should Date A Real Estate Agent / Realtor
15 Reasons to Date a Real Estate Agent / Realtor
If your real estate agent asks you out — and not just to see a gem of a house that’s been on the market for a while — give him/her a chance and say yes.
Here are 15 reasons to date a real estate agent:
1. According to Modern Family’s Phil Dunphy, “Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer.”
2. Real estate agents are good negotiators.
3. They don’t give up easily. (He won’t give up easily on you, either.)
4. Real estate agents are comfortable with taking calculated risks, depending on commission to pay their bills.
5. Crave confidence in a date? Real estate agents trust their own abilities to sell properties and close deals for clients.
6. He’s a matchmaker: Real estate agents help clients’ dreams of home ownership come true by pairing what they can afford with what they need.
7. He probably doesn’t live in his parents’ basement.
8. For realtors, beauty is more than skin deep. They can see the potential in a property that others can’t.
9. Real estate agents are self-motivated, driven to succeed in a difficult field of work.
10. Real estate agents are accessible. They intentionally make themselves available to their clients — and, in all likelihood, to their significant others.
11. No 9-to-5 here. If you’re also a freelancer, a real estate agent’s unconventional schedule might appeal to you. Sure, she might be busy tomorrow evening, but she might also be able to swing a weekday brunch.
12. Real estate agents are smart — and good at math. They’re always updating courses and intentionally learning more about their business and the neighborhoods they sell in.
13. Can’t handle awkwardness? Real estate agents depend on their people skills to survive financially. Invite a realtor to a dinner party, and he/she will bring out the charm.
14. A good real estate agent is discerning. He/she knows when to sell a property and when to hang on to it.
15. You’ll learn more about your city. Date a real estate agent, and you’ll get an education in thriving neighborhoods, up-and-coming areas to watch, zoning laws and gentrification.
” THE REALTOR ”
Coming to your home soon!!!