Movies on the Beach – Belmont Shore & Naples Island – Long Beach
What a great idea to enjoy a movie on the beach with family & friends. This is truly a lifestyle worth living. Come on out and enjoy our great weather.
Alfredo’s Beach Clubs “Moonlight Movies on the Beach” &
Movies at Mom’s Beach House
New Season Starts Saturday June 21, 2014
and runs through September 9, 2014
Movies are FREE and there is plenty of FREE PARKING.
Dinner, Snacks and Popcorn available for purchase.
Movies on the Beach Start at Dusk (approx. 8 p.m.)
Movie Screenings Start June 21, 2014 and run through September 9, 2014
Naples Island Location – 5825 E Appian Way, LB 90803:
Saturday June 21st – Movies at Mom’s
Saturday July 12th – Movies at Mom’s
Friday August 8th – Movies at Mom’s
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Saturday September 6th – Movies at Mom’s
Belmont Shore Location – 5101 E Ocean Blvd, LB 90803:
Tuesday July 1st – Granada Beach
Tuesday July 15th – Granada Beach
Tuesday July 22nd – Granada Beach
Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure
Tuesday July 29th – Granada Beach
Tuesday August 5th – Granada Beach
The Wizard of OZ
Tuesday August 12th – Granada Beach
Tuesday August 19th – Granada Beach
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Tuesday August 26th – Granada Beach
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Tuesday September 2nd –Granada Beach
Tuesday September 9th –Granada Beach
15 Reasons Why You Should Date A Real Estate Agent / Realtor
15 Reasons to Date a Real Estate Agent / Realtor
If your real estate agent asks you out — and not just to see a gem of a house that’s been on the market for a while — give him/her a chance and say yes.
Here are 15 reasons to date a real estate agent:
1. According to Modern Family’s Phil Dunphy, “Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer.”
2. Real estate agents are good negotiators.
3. They don’t give up easily. (He won’t give up easily on you, either.)
4. Real estate agents are comfortable with taking calculated risks, depending on commission to pay their bills.
5. Crave confidence in a date? Real estate agents trust their own abilities to sell properties and close deals for clients.
6. He’s a matchmaker: Real estate agents help clients’ dreams of home ownership come true by pairing what they can afford with what they need.
7. He probably doesn’t live in his parents’ basement.
8. For realtors, beauty is more than skin deep. They can see the potential in a property that others can’t.
9. Real estate agents are self-motivated, driven to succeed in a difficult field of work.
10. Real estate agents are accessible. They intentionally make themselves available to their clients — and, in all likelihood, to their significant others.
11. No 9-to-5 here. If you’re also a freelancer, a real estate agent’s unconventional schedule might appeal to you. Sure, she might be busy tomorrow evening, but she might also be able to swing a weekday brunch.
12. Real estate agents are smart — and good at math. They’re always updating courses and intentionally learning more about their business and the neighborhoods they sell in.
13. Can’t handle awkwardness? Real estate agents depend on their people skills to survive financially. Invite a realtor to a dinner party, and he/she will bring out the charm.
14. A good real estate agent is discerning. He/she knows when to sell a property and when to hang on to it.
15. You’ll learn more about your city. Date a real estate agent, and you’ll get an education in thriving neighborhoods, up-and-coming areas to watch, zoning laws and gentrification.
” THE REALTOR ”
Coming to your home soon!!!
Naples Island Christmas Boat Parade in Long Beach
Naples Island Annual Holiday Boat Parade
Naples Island 67th Annual Boat Parade
Theme: “Vintage Christmas”
Saturday, December 21st, 2013
Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 Time: 7:00 PM Skippers Meeting at: Long Beach Yacht Club 6201 Appian Way, Long Beach (562) 598-9401 Saturday, December 21st, 2013 “Christmas Parade night” Streets close at 5:00 PM Large Boats Starts at 6:00 PM All Large Boats will assemble along Lido Lane and off the sea wall in front of Naples Plaza and follow the Large Boat Parade map outline. Small Boat Parade Starts at 6:45 PM All the Small Boats will assemble in Marine Stadium. The #1 boat will lead the Parade. No boat will begin until the #1 boat has started the Parade. Boats will travel the route outlined on the Small Boat Parade Route map.
Boats must have Official Parade Numbers to Participate in the Naples Boat Parade.