Ricardo the Realtor 5 Star Review – Long Beach Homes
“I had a very difficult short sale that had fallen out of escrow twice before Ricardo got involved. I was in a BK and there was a lien on the home. A myriad of obstacles that arose Ricardo navigated easily and efficiently. I was always well informed by this humble and pleasant man.”
Jeff R. – Home Seller
Selling your home?
Get a FREE online evaluation: CallRTR.com
We utilize proven marketing techniques to obtain you the highest & best offer for your home. Gone are the days of placing a sign in your lawn, ad in the local newspaper & inputting the info into the MLS. We use todays technology- via customized online marketing, our very own mobile app to get your home the exposure it requires to get you the best price. We market your home not only locally but world wide on our site that is translated over 19 languages. We can show you how our tech savvy approach will make a world of difference when we sell your home. Marketing at a much higher level is what we specialize in.
Buying your home?
Search the MLS: RicardotheRealtor.com
Driving around looking at For Sale signs is NOT the way to buy a home & allow us to tell you why. The “Listing Agent” already has a fiduciary duty to his client – The Seller. That agent has to get the highest price for their clients home. As your Buyer Realtor Team we look out for you, the Buyer. We are in your corner making sure your interests are 1st. Our Real Estate Agents follow a proven strategy that works.
Your Top Long Beach Real Estate Agent Team is committed to providing you with the dedication to detail & client service you deserve.
For all of your Real Estate needs & more. Call Ricardo The Realtor.
UniQ Realty dre01847698
#ricardotherealtor #longbeachrealestate#milliondollarlistingla #naplesislandhomes#belmontshorehomesforsale #thepeninsulahomes#spinnakerbayhomes #parkestateshomes#bluffparkhomes #belmontheightshomes#sellyourhome #HomesForSaleLongBeach#90803HomesForSale #90814HomesForSale#5starreviewsrating #bestlongbeachrealtor#toplongbeachrealtor #peoplehelpingpeople #rtr#luxuryhomesforsale #offmarketlisting #bestlongbeachrealtor #naplesrealtor #toplongbeachrealtor #homebuyer#90815homesforsale #90806homesforsale #90807homes
Movies on the Beach – Belmont Shore & Naples Island – Long Beach
What a great idea to enjoy a movie on the beach with family & friends. This is truly a lifestyle worth living. Come on out and enjoy our great weather.
Alfredo’s Beach Clubs “Moonlight Movies on the Beach” &
Movies at Mom’s Beach House
New Season Starts Saturday June 21, 2014
and runs through September 9, 2014
Movies are FREE and there is plenty of FREE PARKING.
Dinner, Snacks and Popcorn available for purchase.
Movies on the Beach Start at Dusk (approx. 8 p.m.)
Movie Screenings Start June 21, 2014 and run through September 9, 2014
Naples Island Location – 5825 E Appian Way, LB 90803:
Saturday June 21st – Movies at Mom’s
Saturday July 12th – Movies at Mom’s
Friday August 8th – Movies at Mom’s
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Saturday September 6th – Movies at Mom’s
Belmont Shore Location – 5101 E Ocean Blvd, LB 90803:
Tuesday July 1st – Granada Beach
Tuesday July 15th – Granada Beach
Tuesday July 22nd – Granada Beach
Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure
Tuesday July 29th – Granada Beach
Tuesday August 5th – Granada Beach
The Wizard of OZ
Tuesday August 12th – Granada Beach
Tuesday August 19th – Granada Beach
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Tuesday August 26th – Granada Beach
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Tuesday September 2nd –Granada Beach
Tuesday September 9th –Granada Beach
15 Reasons Why You Should Date A Real Estate Agent / Realtor
15 Reasons to Date a Real Estate Agent / Realtor
If your real estate agent asks you out — and not just to see a gem of a house that’s been on the market for a while — give him/her a chance and say yes.
Here are 15 reasons to date a real estate agent:
1. According to Modern Family’s Phil Dunphy, “Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer.”
2. Real estate agents are good negotiators.
3. They don’t give up easily. (He won’t give up easily on you, either.)
4. Real estate agents are comfortable with taking calculated risks, depending on commission to pay their bills.
5. Crave confidence in a date? Real estate agents trust their own abilities to sell properties and close deals for clients.
6. He’s a matchmaker: Real estate agents help clients’ dreams of home ownership come true by pairing what they can afford with what they need.
7. He probably doesn’t live in his parents’ basement.
8. For realtors, beauty is more than skin deep. They can see the potential in a property that others can’t.
9. Real estate agents are self-motivated, driven to succeed in a difficult field of work.
10. Real estate agents are accessible. They intentionally make themselves available to their clients — and, in all likelihood, to their significant others.
11. No 9-to-5 here. If you’re also a freelancer, a real estate agent’s unconventional schedule might appeal to you. Sure, she might be busy tomorrow evening, but she might also be able to swing a weekday brunch.
12. Real estate agents are smart — and good at math. They’re always updating courses and intentionally learning more about their business and the neighborhoods they sell in.
13. Can’t handle awkwardness? Real estate agents depend on their people skills to survive financially. Invite a realtor to a dinner party, and he/she will bring out the charm.
14. A good real estate agent is discerning. He/she knows when to sell a property and when to hang on to it.
15. You’ll learn more about your city. Date a real estate agent, and you’ll get an education in thriving neighborhoods, up-and-coming areas to watch, zoning laws and gentrification.
” THE REALTOR ”
Coming to your home soon!!!