Movies on the Beach – Belmont Shore & Naples Island – Long Beach
What a great idea to enjoy a movie on the beach with family & friends. This is truly a lifestyle worth living. Come on out and enjoy our great weather.
Alfredo’s Beach Clubs “Moonlight Movies on the Beach” &
Movies at Mom’s Beach House
New Season Starts Saturday June 21, 2014
and runs through September 9, 2014
Movies are FREE and there is plenty of FREE PARKING.
Dinner, Snacks and Popcorn available for purchase.
Movies on the Beach Start at Dusk (approx. 8 p.m.)
Movie Screenings Start June 21, 2014 and run through September 9, 2014
Naples Island Location – 5825 E Appian Way, LB 90803:
Saturday June 21st – Movies at Mom’s
Saturday July 12th – Movies at Mom’s
Friday August 8th – Movies at Mom’s
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Saturday September 6th – Movies at Mom’s
Belmont Shore Location – 5101 E Ocean Blvd, LB 90803:
Tuesday July 1st – Granada Beach
Tuesday July 15th – Granada Beach
Tuesday July 22nd – Granada Beach
Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure
Tuesday July 29th – Granada Beach
Tuesday August 5th – Granada Beach
The Wizard of OZ
Tuesday August 12th – Granada Beach
Tuesday August 19th – Granada Beach
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Tuesday August 26th – Granada Beach
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Tuesday September 2nd –Granada Beach
Tuesday September 9th –Granada Beach
15 Reasons Why You Should Date A Real Estate Agent / Realtor
15 Reasons to Date a Real Estate Agent / Realtor
If your real estate agent asks you out — and not just to see a gem of a house that’s been on the market for a while — give him/her a chance and say yes.
Here are 15 reasons to date a real estate agent:
1. According to Modern Family’s Phil Dunphy, “Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer.”
2. Real estate agents are good negotiators.
3. They don’t give up easily. (He won’t give up easily on you, either.)
4. Real estate agents are comfortable with taking calculated risks, depending on commission to pay their bills.
5. Crave confidence in a date? Real estate agents trust their own abilities to sell properties and close deals for clients.
6. He’s a matchmaker: Real estate agents help clients’ dreams of home ownership come true by pairing what they can afford with what they need.
7. He probably doesn’t live in his parents’ basement.
8. For realtors, beauty is more than skin deep. They can see the potential in a property that others can’t.
9. Real estate agents are self-motivated, driven to succeed in a difficult field of work.
10. Real estate agents are accessible. They intentionally make themselves available to their clients — and, in all likelihood, to their significant others.
11. No 9-to-5 here. If you’re also a freelancer, a real estate agent’s unconventional schedule might appeal to you. Sure, she might be busy tomorrow evening, but she might also be able to swing a weekday brunch.
12. Real estate agents are smart — and good at math. They’re always updating courses and intentionally learning more about their business and the neighborhoods they sell in.
13. Can’t handle awkwardness? Real estate agents depend on their people skills to survive financially. Invite a realtor to a dinner party, and he/she will bring out the charm.
14. A good real estate agent is discerning. He/she knows when to sell a property and when to hang on to it.
15. You’ll learn more about your city. Date a real estate agent, and you’ll get an education in thriving neighborhoods, up-and-coming areas to watch, zoning laws and gentrification.
” THE REALTOR ”
Coming to your home soon!!!
Gelson’s Supermarket in Long Beach is waiting for you. Lifestyles of Long Beach.
Gelson’s Long Beach location. Gelson’s was founded in 1951 by brothers Bernard and Eugene Gelson as an extraordinary grocery shopping experience for discerning consumers. Gelson’s Markets is recognized as one of the nation’s premier supermarket chains. Each location is singularly known as the area’s best market for superior produce, highest quality meat, seafood and deli, an unmatched selection of wine and liquor, and exceptional service.
Lifestyles of Long Beach & Real Estate welcome Gelson’s Supermarket to Long Beach.
Fragrance from the beautiful arrangements from the Floral Department greet you as you walk in. To your immediate left is the Bakery. Renaud’s Bakery & Coffee Bar is a very popular bakery that serves up its delicious French pastries and treats. The deli has a large selection of hot foods and a self-serve bar. The most exciting things this store has to offer, is the Gateway Wine Bar and it is located right in the front of the deli for you to try some of the select wines and beers Gelson’s offers. the wine bar also offers a selection of small plate options.
Gelson’s Super Market in Long Beach also offers a refreshing rooftop dining area over looking Alamitos Bay. Shoppers can grab a pastry and coffee or some delicious freshly made sandwiches from the Deli and enjoy the beautiful sites of the bay.
Having a top organization like Gelson’s open a store in Long Beach shows their confidence that Long Beach is one of the top cities in all of California. Long Beach is one of the three cities in California that has downtown on the Pacific Ocean. Our city truly has so much to offer its residents. Long Beach is a great place to live.
Address: 6255 E 2nd St, Long Beach, California 90803Phone:(562) 430-6042Hours:
Monday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Tuesday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Wednesday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Thursday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Friday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Saturday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Sunday 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
If you are looking to buy or sell your home in Long Beach please call us for a consultation. We are a Team of Local Realtors that really take pride in knowing what this city has to offer.
For all of your Real Estate needs & more… Call Ricardo the Realtor. 562-533-4003
Selling homes all over Long Beach is our business. Communities include: Alamitos Heights, Belmont Heights, Belmont Shore, Bixby Knolls, California Heights, Del Lago, Downtown Long Beach, El Dorado Park, Naples Island, Park Estates, The Peninsula, Spinnaker Bay, Wrigley to mention a few.
Long Beach Homes For Sale in Alamitos Heights
3 Bedrooms with 2 Bathrooms, 1800 Sq. Ft.
Alamitos Heights Pool Home For Sale that has been completely #remodeled.
Upgraded Mid Century Modern Home. Everything upgraded from the ceilings to the solid wood doors. Hardwood Floors throughout home. New recessed lighting. Upgraded front master bath. Hall leads you to a world of entertaining in your new gourmet kitchen featuring a double Thermador Commercial oven with a 24 inch Grill. Crystal chandelier over Island. Keep your food warm in the warming drawer and for those big parties you can cook in your Avantium microwave/oven and clean your dishes in the 2 drawer dishwasher.
Guest Bath is perfect for when you have people over In the #pool. Marble and glass shower. Vetrazzo counter tops in Kitchen and Bath. All new custom wood cabinets with pull out drawers and self closing doors in #Kitchen, #Bath and #Family Room.
New Electrical panel, Air Conditioning unit and tankless water heater. Thousands of dollars in Hardscape and Landscape Front and backyards. Built in #BBQ area with top of the line BBQ. New sprinkler system and timed lighting. Wired monitoring system for home and alarm system.
New gate in driveway. New roofed covered patio and so much more…must see. #AlamitosHeights is one of Long Beach’s most sought out #communities. Award winning #school district, shopping centers, parks, restaurants, #beach & freeway access is only minutes away.
Call us today for all the details and to set up your private tour of this #home.